The tariff for using electric bikes of the Kastav bike system is 15 kuna per hour, and the maximum rent is 4 hours. For exceeding the time, an additional tariff of 30 kuna per overtime hour is charged. By the way, one charge is enough for 70 kilometers, and bicycles are charged with the help of solar panels at the station. Bicycle rental is possible from 1 March until 31 October, from 7:21 to XNUMX:XNUMX. Payment is made using a secure real-time debit and credit card payment system. After payment, the user receives a ride code that is typed on the touch-sensitive case and unlocks the desired bike with the help of a mobile phone. The city of Kastav has introduced a system of using public bicycles – Kastav bike, as a new content intended for citizens and tourists. Source / Photo: City of Kastav The most modern base station and five electric mountain bikes are located on Crekvina, at the entrance to the forests Loza and Lužina. The project was implemented with the help of the Ministry of Tourism and the Fund for Environmental Protection and Energy Efficiency, and the total value is 273 thousand kuna. To use the Kastav bike system, you need a mobile phone and a debit or credit card. The bicycle can be used by any adult natural person who has established a rental via a one-time alphanumeric QRPay code and registration, at the station itself.
Madrid: Real Madrid’s Argentine head coach Santiago Solari has defended Brazilian forward Vinicius Junior against criticism over the player’s lack of goal scoring.The 18-year-old Vinicius has played well recently, so well in fact that his national team has called the young player up to compete against Panama on March 23 and the Czech Republic on March 26 in place of Neymar. Yet despite the forward’s talent he has failed to do the most important thing any player can do; score goals, reports Efe news.“I like to look at the positive things that football players do. He has many positive things, such as his youth, freshness, directness, ability,” Solari said of Vinicius at a press conference on Friday.Since joining Madrid in 2018, Vinicius has put in a total of 26 appearances with the first team across all competitions and his play has made the Brazilian a headache for opposing coaches to plan against.“There are so many things in such a short space of time. Improving what can be improved is his work and that of those around him. But I look at all the good things,” the Argentine coach added.Yet, the deficit of goals is concerning to fans and pundits alike, as Vinicius has managed to score only three goals this season, the most recent of which came in Madrid’s 3-0 home win over Alaves on February 3.And although he had several scoring chances against Barcelona in Wednesday’s second leg of the Copa del Rey semi-finals, Vinicius was unable to capitalise on any of them.On the other end of the pitch, a clinical Barcelona made the most of a few scoring chances to prevail 3-0 over host Madrid, advancing to the final, in its quest for a record extending 31st Copa del Rey title.Madrid holds the third spot on the La Liga table with 48 points, nine behind leader Barcelona. IANSAlso Read: SPORTS NEWS
It was planned that Dinnage, currently the global president of Discovery’s Animal Planet brand, would take over from Scudamore, in charge for 19 years, early in 2019.Quite why she has rejected the high-profile position remains unclear, with a Premier League statement issued Sunday simply saying: “Despite her commitment to the Premier League in early November, Susanna Dinnage has now advised the nominations committee that she will not be taking up the position of chief executive.”This was a far cry from Dinnage’s comments following the initial announcement of her appointment last month, when she said: “With the support of clubs and the team, I look forward to extending the success of the League for many years to come.When Scudamore took over as chief executive in 1999, the Premier League’s domestic television rights deal was worth around £670 million.The latest deal for rights between 2019 and 2022 sold for more than £4.5 billion.While the vast majority of that money still comes from television giants Sky and BT, it also includes the sale of 20 matches to retail giant Amazon’s streaming service for the first time.Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck, Burnley chairman Mike Garlick and Leicester chief executive Susan Whelan led the recruitment process, with Buck describing Dinnage as “the outstanding choice” from a “very strong field” of candidates.Now, however, the Premier League will have to re-open the search for Scudamore’s successor.“The committee has reconvened its search and is talking to candidates,” the Premier League statement issued Sunday also said.“There will be no further comment until an appointment is made.”0Shares0000(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today) 0Shares0000Susanna Dinnage will no longer be the new chief executive of the Premier League despite having previously accepted the position © GETTY IMAGES NORTH AMERICA/AFP/File / AMANDA EDWARDSLONDON, United Kingdom, Dec 30 – Susanna Dinnage has shocked English football by deciding she no longer wants to be the chief executive of the Premier League despite previously accepting the post.Dinnage, a television executive, was announced as the successor to the long-serving Richard Scudamore in November, with her appointment hailed as a major step forward for women in sports administration.