RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Twitter Newsx Adverts Further drop in people receiving PUP in Donegal Previous article!!The latest news headlines straight to your desktop or smart phone!!Next articleVisitor numbers to northwest on increase News Highland Facebook Pinterest WhatsApp Police are appealing for information in relation to the whereabouts of Noreen Sylvester who was last seen in the Derry city area on Saturday, June 25th.Noreen is 32 years old and is in the company of her 2 year old child.She is originally from Tanzania and is not believed to have any family or friends in Northern Ireland. She may be using the surname, Taki.Police are encouraging Noreen or anyone who knows of her whereabouts to contact them at Strand Road Gardai continue to investigate Kilmacrennan fire Man arrested on suspicion of drugs and criminal property offences in Derry Main Evening News, Sport and Obituaries Tuesday May 25th Twitter Facebook Google+ Google+ Pinterest WhatsApp Derry police launch appeal for missing woman By News Highland – July 1, 2011 365 additional cases of Covid-19 in Republic 75 positive cases of Covid confirmed in North
Notes to editors The Attorney General, Rt Hon Geoffrey Cox QC MP, has announced his preference to extend the term of Kevin McGinty CBE as Her Majesty’s Chief Inspector of the Crown Prosecution Service Inspectorate. Mr McGinty’s term is due to finish on 31 March 2019 and the Attorney General wishes to reappoint him for a further two year period.The appointment is subject to scrutiny by the Justice Select Committee. The Attorney General has therefore written to the Chair of the Committee, Bob Neil MP, to explain his intention to extend Mr McGinty’s tenure. The Committee can ask Mr McGinty to take part in a pre-appointment hearing before his position is confirmed.Commenting on the announcement, Attorney General, Rt Hon Geoffrey Cox QC MP said: Commenting on the announcement, Kevin McGinty said: I am delighted at the prospect of continuing as Chief Inspector for a further two years. I want to thank the Attorney General for supporting my mandate to tackle important issues such as CPS performance. The work of HMCPSI is crucial to ensuring the quality of our criminal justice system and I hope to continue delivering high quality inspection programmes. Kevin McGinty curriculum vitae (PDF, 87.8KB, 2 pages) Kevin McGinty CBE was appointed in April 2015 by the previous Attorney General, Jeremy Wright, on a fixed four year term. His current tenure is due to end on 31 March 2019. If extended, Mr McGinty’s tenure would last until March 2021. At this point, it is expected that an external recruitment process to select a new Chief Inspector would be launched by the Attorney General’s Office. A full biography for Mr McGinty is below. I am pleased to announce my intention to extend Mr McGinty’s tenure as Chief Inspector by two years. During his four years as Chief Inspector, Kevin McGinty has proven himself a strong Chief Inspector who is not afraid to tackle the important and difficult issues, such as disclosure of evidence by the police and prosecutors. I hope that the Justice Select Committee will agree with my assessment that Mr McGinty is the right person at the right time to inspect the prosecutors.
continue reading » NCUA has released its new call report form and accompanying instructions, which become effective Sept. 30. For credit unions engaged in commercial lending, most notable are the updates reflecting the January 2017 changes to the member business lending (MBL) rule.The MBL rule creates a distinction between MBLs and commercial loans, and the new call report form is updated to report the separate categories.The call report instructions contain a list to help clarify the distinction between the two loan types, similar to the chart created earlier this year by CUNA compliance staff.The Instructions also explain that the reporting of commercial loans will be broken down into subcategories such as: 25SHARESShareShareSharePrintMailGooglePinterestDiggRedditStumbleuponDeliciousBufferTumblr
In the case of gas, the drops were even sharper, ranging from 36 per cent, on the Henry Hub, to 56 per cent on the Algonquín. In the first quarter of 2020, Repsol recorded an adjusted net income of €447 million, which represents a decrease of 27.7 per cent compared to the €618 million registered in the same period the previous year. The Upstream business posted an income of €90 million, compared to €323 million between January and March 2019. Average production increased by 1.4 per cent, to 710,300 barrels of oil equivalent per day. With a negative impact of €790 million ($864.4Mn), the resulting net loss in the first quarter of 2020 was €487 million ($532.9Mn) compared to a profit of €608 million ($665.3Mn) in 1Q 2019. This volatility and decline in international commodities prices has reduced the valuation of the company’s inventories to an extraordinary degree. Repsol also said that, despite the adverse context, the commitment to a shareholder remuneration of 1 euro per share in 2020 will be maintained. Reducing expenses Upstream performance The plan includes initiatives that will represent additional reductions of more than 350 million euros in operating expenses and over 1 billion in investments. Spanish oil and gas company Repsol posted a significant quarterly loss after being hit by volatility and decline in oil and gas prices, but it delivered an increased output during the period. It will also include optimizations of working capital of nearly 800 million with respect to what was initially budgeted. To address the current circumstances, Repsol adopted a Resilience Plan for 2020. This result was achieved in a context of exceptional complexity, marked by a sharp drop in oil and gas prices, a drastic decrease in demand triggered by Covid-19. The average price of Brent and WTI crude oils dropped by 21 per cent and 17 per cent, respectively, compared to the first three months of 2019. At the end of the quarter, Brent traded at under $20 per barrel. The results of this area have been hampered primarily by the extraordinary drop in international commodities reference prices.
The ITTF froze the world rankings in April when all international competitions were postponed or canceled because of the coronavirus pandemic.The 16 top-ranked men and women will compete at the ITTF Finals. World Cup events will have 20-player lineups of no more than two from each country.___More AP sports: https://apnews.com/apf-sports and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports Share This StoryFacebookTwitteremailPrintLinkedinRedditThe Latest on the effects of the coronavirus outbreak on sports around the world:___Indiana has halted all voluntary workouts indefinitely for its men’s basketball, field hockey, men’s soccer and wrestling teams after 14 participants tested positive for the coronavirus this week. The Latest: Indiana halt all voluntary workouts The Hoosiers did not identify which teams recorded the positive tests. The football team, like other Big Ten programs, is not playing this fall. Indiana said 63 positives have been reported from more than 1,400 tests of athletes, coaches and staff since June 8.“Our athletic program is following strict protocols during these unprecedented times and we strongly support our medical staff as we try and mitigate this issue,” men’s basketball coach Archie Miller said.___TCU and SMU postponed their Sept. 11 matchup in Fort Worth after the Horned Frogs said that some players and support staff tested positive for the coronavirus.TCU athletic director Jeremiah Donati said the programs would try to make up the game at a later date. Donati said his program has been aggressive in following federal guidelines on testing and contact tracing. He said none of those who tested positive for COVID-19 are facing serious health issues.“We intend to continue our enforcement of strict standards to protect the program and our community,” Donati said.TCU is scheduled to play Iowa State in its Big 12 opener on Sept. 26. SMU opens its season on Saturday at Texas StateThe TCU-SMU matchup is just the latest game upended by COVID issues. North Carolina State game at Virginia Tech was moved from Sept. 12 to 26. Marshall and East Carolina postponed their Sept. 12 game and no makeup date has been set.___ Associated Press The Indianapolis Colts today will allow a maximum of 2,500 fans at Lucas Oil Stadium for the team’s home opener Sept. 20 against the Minnesota Vikings. That number was determined following discussions with the Marion County Public Health Department and set to meet local, NFL and CDC guidelines to help limit the spread of COVID-19. But the Colts will not operate their Touchdown Town outside the stadium until further notice. Colts staff will meet with local health officials as early as next week to discuss capacity for future games.“Our top priority always will be the health and safety of fans, players and staff, so we must take the necessary precautions to keep everyone safe, which includes a reduced stadium capacity on game day,” said Pete Ward, the team’s COO. “We will continue to work with local health officials on steps that will allow our season to go on as safely as possible with fans in the stands. And we continue to appreciate the patience of all our fans as we navigate the fluid nature of this pandemic.” Next week, the team will release specific health and safety procedures for 2020 home games, which also will include requirements for fans and stadium employees on game days. ___Mississippi fans can have their faces in the stands — for a price — even if they can’t get into the games.The school is selling fans cutouts with photos of themselves for $55. They’ll be placed in the stands for football, soccer and volleyball games.Fans must wear Ole Miss attire in the photos. Attendance will be limited to 25% of capacity for football games at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium because of COVID-19. September 4, 2020 The first 500 orders for football games will be placed behind the goalposts. The rest will be placed throughout the lower bowl of the stadium.___Table tennis events will return in China in November.The International Table Tennis Federation says World Cup events for men and women will be held in China after the country took over hosting duties from Germany and Thailand.The Chinese table tennis federation says “we are able to come out from the darkness and to celebrate our return to the table.”
There’s been a change to the tournament format this year, with players competing in a round robin format before entering into a knock-out phase.McIlroy plays Thorbjorn Olesen at twenty past seven, Lowry meets Martin Kaymer at ten past seven and McDowell has been pitted against world number two Jason Day at twenty past three.